[Gambas-user] [Gambasm-user] Continuing difficulty with gambas2 documentation

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Sun Jan 6 04:02:41 CET 2008

Thanks for your reply - I'm somewhat handicapped at home because I can't get
broadband (or proper mobile phone) or  wireless, even though I'm dead in the
middle of a city. Apprently I'm in  deadspot in between 3 towers, and even on
the landline our national telco says they will never ever ever put ADSL on to
the 6 houses in our street that they reckon the infrastructure wireing is
inadequate but would cost them too much to fix, and they would never recoup
the cost. Satellite seems to be the only option and is expensive here and
I've broadband at work.

regards

Richard