[Gambas-user] Continuing difficulty with gambas2 documentation

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Fri Jan 4 12:47:01 CET 2008

Alle 06:49, venerdì 4 gennaio 2008, richard terry ha scritto:
> The other comment I'd make about gambas documentation is that is
> essentially useless for a beginner, ie there seems no keyword search.
> Documentation which I feel function best for the novice user, are those
> like used in QT, or windows .chm files, as the novice just dosn't know
> where to start looking.

Yes. There's no keyword search. But if you type a keyword in the IDE editor,
then highlight it and press the "F2" function key, you'll get the
documentation for that keyword.

Stefano