[Gambas-user] Extracting text from the html of TextEdit control

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Thu Jan 3 22:38:24 CET 2008

Le Thursday 03 January 2008 21:49:25 richard terry, vous avez écrit :
> Is there a way to extract just the text you see in the control as opposed
> to the total html:
>
> See the piccie, where I have typed one two three into the textedit control
>
> the code mystring = textedit1.text, gives the resultant html, whereas I
> want to be able to manipulate just the text, or use reading just the text
> to do other things (like popup auto-complete, spell check, insert diagrams
> etc).
>
> Any help appreciated.
>
> Richard

This is true,
For now there is just basic feature... Maybe you can find a workaround for
that ...

I don't know, but maybe these missing feature will be added in a future
version...

Fabien