[Gambas-user] Row gap anomalies in TextEdit control again with piccies

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Thu Jan 3 21:49:46 CET 2008

I think I posted on this before but got no reply, so I include some piccies.

Last thing one wants in a text editor when hitting the enter key, is to get a
paragraph response, which is what this thing seems to be set up to (Not so in
QT designer (3.3.8 on my machine), which does a carriage return not a
paragraph.

I enclose a screen dump of what happens before and after a .Clear of this
control.

Any comments appreciated.

If anyone really understands this control and has done any extensive work with
it, I'd like to correspond with them as I want to write an enhanced html
editor for a project to include popups with keywords and picture embedding
etc.

Regards.

Richard