[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 2

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Thu Jan 3 08:51:55 CET 2008

Ignatius Budiman H. ha scritto:
> I tried to download, but it seems that the mirror of sourceforge had not
> update for it yet (the file was not available to download), may be few hours
> later.

I tried to download Gambas 2.0 on several mirrors but always received an
error concerning "file missing".
So I opened by myself different links and I noticed that the file
gambas2-2.0.0.tar.bz2 was present on the servers.

So I've looked at the name that Sourceforge tries to start downloading
is "gambas-2.0.0.tar.bz2" but the file is "gambas2-2.0.0.tar.bz2".
I found this problem on almost all the servers... Could this be
corrected, because nobody won't download Gambas2...

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software