[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 2

Ignatius Budiman H. iggy.budiman.it at ...626...
Wed Jan 2 16:55:03 CET 2008

On Jan 2, 2008 5:13 PM, Benoit Minisini <gambas at ...1...>
wrote:

> Happy new year for every people using the gregorian calendar!
>
> After three year of development (and not two as I wrote before), Gambas 2
> is
> finally released.
>
> Congratulation for the release of Gambas 2.
I hope will be not much bug left.
I tried to download, but it seems that the mirror of sourceforge had not
update for it yet (the file was not available to download), may be few hours
later.
What are the next roadmap to Gambas 3? What more features do you have in
your mind?

salam
-iggy