[Gambas-user] Where's the most appropriate place for a scad of questions

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Wed Jan 2 21:20:12 CET 2008

Le Wednesday 02 January 2008 05:11:43 richard terry, vous avez écrit :
> Also, as I've picked up bugs as I've gone, if I persist with gambas, I'd
> like to be able to contribute to the community by bug
> reporting/suggestions. I did download the svn, but for some reason couldn't
> get it to work. I wondered how far ahead of the 1.9.90 release in terms of
> functionality would be the SVN code.
>
> My linux distribution (best in the world of course is ARCHLINUX, so I used
> the package from community to install gambas2.
>
> Any comments/help/suggestions appreciated.

Welcome to the Gambas Mailing list,

We are trying to answer to all we can.... But sometime, some query have not
answer.... because there is no answer, because the man that know the answer
is in holiday, or because anything else :-P

Regards,
Fabien Bodard