[Gambas-user] Gambas 2.2.1 compilation problem

Epíleg epileg at ...626...
Mon Feb 25 23:41:13 CET 2008

En/na Kari Laine ha escrit:
> Hi All,
>
> could someone help with problem to compile GAMBAS on SUSE 10.2 .
> When I try to run ./configure I get following errors.
>
> Failed to find file libintl.so
> Failed to find file libiconv.so
> Failed to find file libffi.so
>
> I have no idea how to fix this. I havent't found those files from the
> RPM-packages. Same problem with Debian sarge.
>
> Best Regards
> Kari Laine

Hello,

I do not have this problem on my Ubuntu 7.10.

Gambas2 2.2.1 compiles fine.

I don't have libintl.so nor libiconv.so installed on my system but libffi.so and peloadable_libintl.so.

In Ubuntu/Debian there is a tool (apt-file) in order to know in what package is a file.

Best regards,
Epíleg.