[Gambas-user] Problem adding new form (2.1,2.2.2)

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Mon Feb 25 22:51:27 CET 2008

I update my build every day or two, currently 1108.

When I'm coding (still learning) I've tended to make a copy of the form I'm
working on at a stage to keep as a backup in case I've gone down the wrong
track.

I noticed that I used to be able to right mouse click > new form > existing,
select the form I'm working on, and click ok and it would give my a copy eg
frmMyOwn1.

In recent time the <OK> button seems disabled, so I can't copy the form.

Am I doing anything wrong?

Richard