[Gambas-user] Untranslated Strings

Nx GT-R BOY nxgtrturbo at ...626...
Tue Feb 12 07:01:18 CET 2008

Untranslated Strings

Hi, I have a question about Project translation.

When I develop my app I write everything without notice about the language,
so now, I want to translate it to English, everything works perfect IN
ENGLISH, but what about all my untranslated strings?

I mean when I create my "executable" I open it from my console with just
./<name>, since lang variable is null then English language is set, that
works perfect, but whats the syntax to leave everything untranslated?

I know I can have 2 projects and compile one with the *.mo file and the
other one without it, but thats not practical and I would need to create two
DEB packages (I guess)

By the way, Is there any Gambas projects repositories where everybody could
upload Install packages, so everybody could try somebody else projects?, If
not, would be nice to have one, I could help.

Thanks in advance

--
Nx GT-R