[Gambas-user] a question re columnlistview control

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Sun Feb 10 22:03:25 CET 2008

In my practice learning gambas program (Contact manager), I've used (rightly
or wrongly ?is another control better), a column view control, so I can
display data like this:

Jo Blogs   	   address1   bla bla
	                   address2  bla bla
Peter Hill           address1  bla bla
Jo Smith             address1 bla bla

After I've saved a record(s) I want to re-set the screen display to that
record, so I've made the key to the column listview  = the primary key of the
patient.

So far so good.

 cvPersons.MoveTo(Key) correctly moves the internal cursor back to the correct
line for the person, and I can  display the data in the textboxes below, but
the row in the column view control is not highlighted as it would be if the
user (moi!!!! only) clicked on the row.

Q: Is it possible to make this happen in code ie send a message to the control
so that the marquee highlights the row?

Thanks

Richard