[Gambas-user] Installing a Gambas DEB package

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at ...626...
Sat Feb 9 10:16:43 CET 2008

gambas2-gb-debug does not exist.
You should unselect debug component in your project before creating the
debian package.
Debug component does not make sense unless you're developing a new gambas
IDE, and in such case you should have enough knowledge to create the
packages manually.

Cheers.
José L.