[Gambas-user] Installing a Gambas DEB package

Nx GT-R BOY nxgtrturbo at ...626...
Sat Feb 9 06:42:23 CET 2008

Installing a Gambas DEB package

Hi, I finished the first release of my Gambas2 application so I create a
Ubuntu package (DEB of course), everything was perfect (or it looked like)

So When I tried to install my DEB in my machine I got errors:
nxgtr at ...1856...:~/Desktop/install$ sudo dpkg -i arpi_0-0_i386.deb
Password:
Selecting previously deselected package arpi.
(Reading database ... 145704 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking arpi (from arpi_0-0_i386.deb) ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of arpi:
arpi depends on gambas2-gb-debug (>= 1.9.48); however:
Package gambas2-gb-debug is not installed.
arpi depends on gambas2-gb-debug (<< 2.1); however:
Package gambas2-gb-debug is not installed.
dpkg: error processing arpi (--install):
arpi

My question is, even when I have a complete Gambas2 development setup do I
need to install something else?

If not, so, what do you think is happening?

If yes, is gambas2-gb-debug the only package I need to install?

Thanks a Lot
--
Nx GT-R