[Gambas-user] bug or normal when Upper$ a textbox text?

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Fri Feb 8 13:18:37 CET 2008

Hi, Benoit.

I noticed this behaviour  using Upper$.

I've attached a little example to explain better.

To reproduce:

1) Run the example;
2) in the textbox labelled bad type: aaaa (it becomes AAAA)
3) move the cursor on second A and type b

here's strange: b becomes B (that's right) but the cursor moves
at the end of the text (that's bad, for me :-) ).

It would be better that the cursor stays
in the position where it was before the Upper function was called.

Do the same in textbox labelled good to see what I expect.

Bye,

Stefano