[Gambas-user] Strange second instance that never opens

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Tue Feb 5 07:14:16 CET 2008

On Monday 04 February 2008 20:05, MaxVK wrote:

> >And the exact difference for the icon key in full text ????
> >The file length is not interesting.
> >
> >Ron
>
> Sorry Ron, but I cant seem to find the file for the menu item I created. I
> found the file for the installed version in /usr/shared/menu, but the one I
> created is not there. Do you have any idea where it might be stored in
> Ubuntu?
>
> Max

check /home/{user}/.kde/shared/menu ??

The distribution system/users wide is installed in /usr/share/...
The users own alterations are stored in /home/{user}/.kde/share/...
These overides the ones in /usr/share/...

So to store the icon for all users you should as root install
in the /usr/share/... path or
for every user in the /home/{user}/.kde/share/... path

Ron