[Gambas-user] How to find which row you are on in multicolumn list

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Mon Feb 4 22:43:28 CET 2008

Yes, I do try, I've stuffed around with this for over an hour, really really
did read the docs.

All I want to do is to detect which row is being clicked on in the list  and
despite having all these things to play with below cut and pasted and out of
order from the doc's, I can't figure it out:
Properties     Methods     Events
  AutoResize  Available  Border  ClientH  ClientHeight  ClientW  ClientWidth
Columns  Compare  Count  Current  Editable  Header  Item  Key  Mode
Resizable  ScrollBar  Settings  Sorted       Add  Clear  Exist  Find
MoveAbove  MoveBack  MoveBelow  MoveChild  MoveCurrent  MoveFirst  MoveLast
MoveNext  MoveParent  MovePrevious  MoveTo  Remove  SelectAll       Activate
Cancel  Click  Collapse  Compare  Expand  Rename  Select

When one puts in data it goes in in the form of  row,col

 cvPerson[irows][0] = $Result!surname
cvPerson[irows][1] = $Result!firstname

I want when I later click on a row to be able to get the 'irows' equivalent
integer back again.

Sorry for being so............. dumb.

Richard