[Gambas-user] Monitoring a process... Need help

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Mon Feb 4 20:57:56 CET 2008

Ok..
I managed to get it written in a better-looking sort of shape

Here is the link to the module
http://code.google.com/p/vpackager/source/browse/branches/1.0.11/trunk/MdlBuild.module

It seems to work, however, it's triggering the events in the wrong
order... Seems to me like it decides to trigger step 2 before step1 or
while step1 is still in progress.

Let me know if that helps.