[Gambas-user] Please work on documentation

Jeffrey Cobb maillists.gurulounge at ...626...
Fri Feb 1 17:53:57 CET 2008

I was thinking about this recently when I was browsing the documentation
for Arrays.  There was plenty explanation what they are but NOT how you
use them.  I tend to learn faster by example... so I got to thinking if
it was possible for volunteers to be able to add code examples of how
things are used... say an example of how THEY use that item in their
project.

It wouldn't take much time either... say about 15-30 min a day, and in a
few months there'd be ample documentation for most functions.

It isn't much and doesn't describe the item in detail but it's a start
and gives a user a direction to go.

Jeff