[Gambas-user] Gambas3 compilation problem

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Dec 17 14:57:29 CET 2008

On mercredi 17 décembre 2008, Jussi Lahtinen wrote:
> That's odd... since I already compiled Gambas2.9 without problems with
> libtool 2.2.4 !

Really? Can you send me the full output of the compilation of Gambas 2.9 with
libtool 2.2.4? If you don't know how to do that, it is explained on the
website ('Reporting a problem' page).

> So libtool problem is only with gambas3?

Maybe. I don't know, as Mandriva only has libtool 1.5.

> I readed that wiki entry.
> I run this command:
> sudo dpkg --force-downgrade -i libtool_1.5.26-1ubuntu1_amd64.deb
>
> And I get these messages:
>
> dpkg: error processing libtool_1.5.26-1ubuntu1_amd64.deb (--install):
> cannot access archive: No such file or directory
> libtool_1.5.26-1ubuntu1_amd64.deb

You must download the package first I suppose...

Benoit Minisini