[Gambas-user] Gambas3 compilation problem

Wed Dec 17 14:47:23 CET 2008

That's odd... since I already compiled Gambas2.9 without problems with
libtool 2.2.4 !
So libtool problem is only with gambas3?

I readed that wiki entry.
I run this command:
sudo dpkg --force-downgrade -i libtool_1.5.26-1ubuntu1_amd64.deb

And I get these messages:

dpkg: error processing libtool_1.5.26-1ubuntu1_amd64.deb (--install):
cannot access archive: No such file or directory
libtool_1.5.26-1ubuntu1_amd64.deb

Jussi