[Gambas-user] Emulating wizard Back/Next navigation

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Wed Dec 10 21:39:45 CET 2008

So I set myself to create a program that acts like a wizard, but chose
not to use the wizard object because well, there is just too many
variables here, and there is more than one way to get to the end,
Depending on user input.

So what I did was create a navigation tool bar at the bottom of FMain
this toolbar has a BACK, EXIT, and a NEXT button.

I have a workspace object above it which will host other forms via
each forms .Reparent method.

Can anyone suggest a way to make reverse and forward navigation on such a setup?

I have created a small project what I'm trying to do... See attachment

Any help is appreciated

Thanks