[Gambas-user] Hiding FMain not possible?

Wed Dec 10 15:50:15 CET 2008

Benoit Minisini schrieb:
> On mercredi 10 décembre 2008, Rolf-Werner Eilert wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> meanwhile I've understood how to use the TrayIcon, but if my application
>> should show only the tray icon, no application window, how can I hide
>> the whole thing (except the tray icon, of course)?
>>
>> Thanks for your advice!
>>
>> Rolf
>>

> FMain.Hide ?

This is what I tried, and I tried setting FMain.Visible = False and so
on - no help, it just shows up on screen.

It is shown when started in the IDE and when started as an executable as
well.

Seems this has to do with my KDE version, like the other thing we
discussed yesterday...

Rolf