[Gambas-user] How to execute a standard routine every time a function in a component is called

gambas at ...1938... gambas at ...1938...
Wed Dec 10 14:58:37 CET 2008

Hi Gurus!

Sorry for this noop-question:
In the module area of my component I read a settings file with some connection
parameters.
As long as I run the component as a normal Gambas-programm this works
perfectly. But when I turn it into a component and call one of it's exported
functions, the function is called directly, without executing the code in the
module area and my connection parameters are never read.
Surely there is a another way than putting the reading of the settings file
into every single function...but which way?

TIA and grretz
Stevie