[Gambas-user] GAMBAS Suggestions

nkoch22 at ...626... nkoch22 at ...626...
Sun Dec 7 20:27:53 CET 2008

Gambas Community,

I find it curious that such a great piece of software doesn't have a better
updated website and a bug/tracking system.

All I see are a few forums.. some outdated and just the sourceforge list
with only a few items on it in the tracker section.

To help speed development I strongly suggest a bug / tracking system.
Additionally gambasrad.org needs some serious updating. I'd be willing to
offer help if that's what is needed. One of GAMBAS strong points was the
good user list with lots of help and a pretty informative basic wiki of
operations. I think we as a community need to expand this knowledge.

Best Regards,

Nick Koch