[Gambas-user] Trumpets please!

charlesg charles at ...1784...
Sun Dec 7 10:20:16 CET 2008

Hi,

Gambas 2.9.0 is on the coverdisk of my favourite Linux mag (Linux Format
LXF114 Jan 09) again. Some very nice comments in the magazine as well. Such
as "...has blossomed into one of the finest development environments in the
free software world - the Gambas team certainly has a lot to be proud of."

Also "Gambas is, by a huge margin, the easiest way to dip your toe into open
source coding, and we simply can't recommend it enough."

All thoroughly deserved of course.