[Gambas-user] Web application - CURL and Cookies?

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Dec 2 15:42:03 CET 2008

On mardi 2 décembre 2008, birchy wrote:
> Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > Maybe you should try some better HTML pages...
>
> Or maybe i should step backwards and manually parse my targets with InStr()
> and Mid(). OR, learn Java and use something like TagSoup which can
> (allegedly) handle "wild" html...

If I understand, you want to parse HTML as a browser can do. This is one of
the most complex things to do. There is almost no correct HTML page on the
web (it is difficult to do so), and two browsers will render them
differently.

Maybe if you explain precisely what you need I could give you some advice?

--
Benoit Minisini