[Gambas-user] Gambas pgm won't start at all

Fredrik Hansson fredrik_hansson at ...1788...
Tue Dec 2 08:14:08 CET 2008

At my office we have an application written by me in Gambas.
One user can't execute it, no matter where she logs on.
Everybode else can run the application on every computer.
We all have our own Desktop and the .gambas file is there.
Seems that this poor user has an error making it impossible for the
system to connect .gambas files to /usr/bin/gbx. Does anyone know where
that connection is located - I suppose it's written in some config file
somewhere.

And yes, we have tried forcing by specifying gbx in "Properties"-->"Open
with" for the -gambas-file on the Desktop.

/Fredrik Hansson