[Gambas-user] On Gentoo 64-bit...

Stephen Sullivan ste.sullivan at ...626...
Mon Dec 1 21:47:11 CET 2008

Just to report: Gambas works fine on gentoo 64-bit, but the e-build is
horribly broken (i could not get the portage version to build at all). I
built it from the latest stable source package (./configure && make && make
install) which worked without any hassle. Having said this I have had Gambas
quit unexpectedly, but I was not trapping the errors and haven't been able
to replicate it.

Hope this is of help! Keep up the excellent work!

Stephen