[Gambas-user] Ideas needed ?how to track down corruption of png file

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Dec 1 14:25:10 CET 2008

On lundi 1 décembre 2008, richard terry wrote:
> I've mentioned recently that my re-loading of images from postgres back
> into my program is failing - the images seem to save correctly but on
> retrieving them they fail to display in khtml or konqueror if I load the
> tempfile from the desktop
>
> They will load into gimp, albeit with an error message as shown in the
> accompanying pictures.
>
> I wondered if anyone had any clue how to proceed to help me track this
> down, or suggestions as to another forum one could find out.
>
> Regards
>
> richard

Can you make a copy of the the PictureDatabase example, change its source code
to use your postgresql database, and try to load then save the same image,
and see if it corrupted?

--
Benoit Minisini