[Gambas-user] Ideas needed ?how to track down corruption of png file

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Mon Dec 1 03:57:29 CET 2008

I've mentioned recently that my re-loading of images from postgres back into
my program is failing - the images seem to save correctly but on retrieving
them they fail to display in khtml or konqueror if I load the tempfile from
the desktop

They will load into gimp, albeit with an error message as shown in the
accompanying pictures.

I wondered if anyone had any clue how to proceed to help me track this down,
or suggestions as to another forum one could find out.

Regards

richard