[Gambas-user] Q:how to save a file.png into Postgresql

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Fri Aug 29 09:59:21 CEST 2008

snip

> Yet another unhelpful post :-(

Ah, no not true.

Will look at the DICOM if/when get around to imaging stuff. Much of the
medical stuff is viewable over the web, and one wouldn't download CT's etc.

My little drawings as 2K are miniscule things.

My App is currently only a prototype in progress or rather should I say a
feasability study in progress for myself to see if is possible/worthwhile
completing it for my use next year.

As I mentioned I've written medical software in the past, and what I didn't
mention is that I was involved with the gnuMed project for quite some time
(www.gnumed.net), but quit my involvment a couple of years back, because of
the slow pace of develolpment and philosophical differences with some other
team members. I became very proficient in gui-design on wxPython/python -
liked the python language, but wx I still think sucks compared to Gambas.
Gambas is pure joy!!!! for a gui designer.

 Having said that I still contribute to gnumed through both some of my legacy
work and by passing on to Karsten the main developer, any new postgres schema
structures that I've come up with for my own use which are AU specific, and
we remain on good terms.

My main interest in programming is the functionality and not the programming,
as I am not (as you will have noticed from my posts) a particularly talented
programmer - I often have huge amounts of trouble getting me head around it.

Regards

Richard