[Gambas-user] Can create but not edit time-type fields

Nx GT-R BOY nxgtrturbo at ...626...
Fri Aug 29 07:57:59 CEST 2008

Can create but not edit time-type fields

Hi, I have a problem with Gambas, I can create new records for a time-type
field, but once created I cant edit them, all others field-types works
perfect.

The exact problem: "The old value replace the tried new value at save time"

The database structure for the table is:
CREATE TABLE pendientes (
folio INTEGER UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
usuarios_nombre VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL,
fecharegistro DATE NULL,
fechapendiente DATE NULL,
horapendiente TIME NULL,
lugar VARCHAR(45) NULL,
actividad VARCHAR(45) NULL,
atiende VARCHAR(20) NULL,
costo FLOAT NULL,
fecharecordar DATE NULL,
horapendiente_2 TIME NULL,
alertacelular BOOL NULL,
numerocelular VARCHAR(20) NULL,
PRIMARY KEY(folio),
INDEX pendientes_FKIndex1(usuarios_nombre)
);

The problem is with the TIME fields, is a known problem or something? Any
workaround?

Thanks in advance, Nx GTR
http://systemarpi.googlepages.com/arpi.tar.gz

--