[Gambas-user] No tray icons displayed with gb.gtk

Garulfo Unix garulfounix at ...626...
Sun Aug 17 19:45:49 CEST 2008

Hello HARADA Kazutaka,

I use GNOME 2.22.3 as well, and i'm meeting the same problem.
Indeed, there is a problem with the Width property.

That's a small bug which will be quickly fixed.

Regards,

François.