[Gambas-user] execute shell command then exit

joshiggins joshiggins at ...1601...
Sat Aug 16 19:26:28 CEST 2008

I'm making a menu replacement which I will call from a launcher on the xfce
panel, and if it doesnt exit after starting the selected program it will
still be running, then pressing the launcher again will make two menu
processes, but only 1 will be visible to the user. This is my problem.

My gambas program strangely doesnt exit when the process it started exits.
Is this normal behaviour?