[Gambas-user] packages for mandriva 2007

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Aug 14 22:57:48 CEST 2008

On Thursday 14 August 2008 16:49, Ron Onstenk wrote:
> I did play with PClinuxOS-2007 on the work place to teach students.
> One of the things I like was the hardware manager (network
> special). I do have now dual boot at home between kubuntu hardy and
> mandriva 2008.0

Well, I have other machines too (running Mandriva 2007.1, Kubuntu
Gutsy, and Mandriva 2008) but he was just asking about the 2007.0
box.  It's a stupid thing, but it was my late partner's workstation
and I just feel kind of funny about turning it into something else.
Since someone still needs packages built it's a good thing I haven't
had the nerve yet, I guess.

Rob