[Gambas-user] packages for mandriva 2007

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Thu Aug 14 22:49:05 CEST 2008

On Thursday 14 August 2008, Rob wrote:
> On Thursday 14 August 2008 10:31, Francesco Xavier Kolly Mally wrote:
> > to mr. Rob Kudla
> > do you make gambas urpmi packages for mandriva 2007.0.i586 ????
>
> I do have a Mandriva 2007.0 machine still kicking around (it'll be
> wiped and replaced with Ubuntu Hardy in the next few weeks if all
> goes according to plan) but the newest Gambas I've built for it is
> something like 1.9.49.  I'll try to build a current one and see what
> happens.
>
> Rob

LOL

I did play with PClinuxOS-2007 on the work place to teach students.
One of the things I like was the hardware manager (network special).
I do have now dual boot at home between kubuntu hardy and mandriva 2008.0

Just the oposite :) :)

Ron 1st