[Gambas-user] Major project wipeout (2.99 build 1326)

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Apr 21 14:26:15 CEST 2008

On lundi 21 avril 2008, richard terry wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 07:16:18 pm Charlie Reinl wrote:
>
> I wonder if someone could give me a blow by blow description of how to fix
> this.
>
> ie do I have to manually do something to the properties of each form in a
> text editor, or the ide. Do I have to copy all the gui onto a new form? or
> what.
>
> Sorry, I'm a bit perplexed.
>
> Regards
>
> Richard

The IDE normally converts the forms automatically when they are loaded and
saved back. To force an update of all forms in a project, there is a menu
entry in the IDE "tools" menu.

Benoit Minisini