[Gambas-user] Major project wipeout (2.99 build 1326)

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Mon Apr 21 08:55:53 CEST 2008

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 07:16:18 pm Charlie Reinl wrote:

I wonder if someone could give me a blow by blow description of how to fix
this.

ie do I have to manually do something to the properties of each form in a text
editor, or the ide. Do I have to copy all the gui onto a new form? or what.

Sorry, I'm a bit perplexed.

Regards

Richard