[Gambas-user] Highlight Multiple words in TextEdit

MaxVK maximvonk at ...626...
Mon Apr 21 13:50:29 CEST 2008

Benoit Minisini wrote:

> I have the same answer. What you need is a full text processor control.
>
> If only OpenOffice guys have developed such a thing instead of a
> monolithic
> application!
>
> --
> Benoit Minisini

Hi Benoit, Iv been hunting around for a hack to try and make this work (its
great in tables but not too clever if you only want to highlight a single
word!) and I found qrichtext.cpp at trolltech. There is a Misspelled
property. Is it possible to get this to work in the TextEdit control, or am
I way off the mark here?

Cheers

Max