[Gambas-user] Highlight Multiple words in TextEdit

MaxVK maximvonk at ...626...
Sun Apr 20 12:36:20 CEST 2008

Benoit Minisini wrote:

> I have the same answer. What you need is a full text processor control.
>
> If only OpenOffice guys have developed such a thing instead of a
> monolithic
> application!
>
> --
> Benoit Minisini

Oh well, it was worth a try! I just tried to inject some HTML code directly
into the texteditor code, but while the test worked and the code went where
it was meant to go, the texteditor ignored it!

I don't suppose by any chance, that there is an alternative to the
"background-color" tag is there?

cheers

Max