[Gambas-user] Gridview multiple select... how to read each selected row?

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Apr 15 16:25:15 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 15 April 2008 10:06, Stephen Bungay wrote:
>    Many thanks to Benoit for pointing out that 'rows' does indeed
> have a 'selected' property. Dunno how I missed finding it, but I
> did.

It's kind of hard to find the .GridViewRow page in the documentation
because the .GridViewRows page doesn't actually link to it for some
reason.  You would have to click on the words "read-only" in
the .GridViewRows page which takes you to the _get page which in turn
has a link to .GridViewRow.

Google can't find any pages that link to the .GridViewRow page at all.
Not having the virtual classes listed in any of the indexes will
probably create a lot of confusing cases like this.  I wonder if we
should have something more obvious than the "read-only" link to get
to the child virtual classes of enumerable classes.

Of course, Benoit might have fixed this in a more recent version of
the documentation program and it just can't be installed on our
server because our version of Mandriva -- er, excuse me, Mandrake --
is too old. ;-)

Rob