[Gambas-user] Pre-Release: Arpi System ERP&CRM v0.2b

Nx GT-R BOY nxgtrturbo at ...626...
Mon Apr 14 09:35:30 CEST 2008

 Hi, I am working in a (kind of) ERP&CRM Solution in Gambas, the version
0.1b was released some time ago (just got like +350 downloads), but It was
more than a proof-of-concept than a full app, now the version 0.2b its
getting much better, and I want to share with all of you a pre-release
before anyone else, the official public release is going to be in the
beginning of May (as you can read (in Spanish) at http://arpi.sosblog.com)

For anyone interested in test the app, theres a file to download at my web
page:
http://systemarpi.googlepages.com/Arpi02bPR.tar.gz

But, remember this is a pre-release, theres no documentation of any kind,
just a DEB file to install and a SCRIPT to create the database structure, if
you have some feedback would be very nice, you can post at:
http://arpi.forumotion.com

Some of the features now are:

   1.

   Available in two languages, English and Spanish (run with LANG=C)
   2.

   Support Forum for anything about Arpi
   3.

   Login protected against SQL-Injection
   4.

   DB-Independent configuration (ini file)
   5.

   Works with MySQL Server 5.0.X
   6.

   Multi-business (so, multi database)
   7.

   All actions are rights sensitive
   8.

   Most common actions are available in a shortcut
   9.

   Very easy to use GUI
   10.

   Employee Assistance module
   11.

   Customers info module
   12.

   Employees info module
   13.

   Automatic CURP calculation (or CURN Citicenz Unique Record Number)
   14.

   Inventory module
   15.

   Providers info module
   16.

   Automatic Web Report Creation (this is a really cool feature)
   17.

   Vacations control module
   18.

   Outcome control module
   19.

   Income control module
   20.

   Paycheck (payroll?) module
   21.

   Custom States
   22.

   Custom Materials
   23.

   Custom Providers
   24.

   Custom Jobs
   25.

   Custom Reports
   26.

   Custom Sales
   27.

   Groups privileges control
   28.

   Users control
   29.

   Free
   30.

   OpenSource

 Hope You Like It :)

--
Nx GT-R, Thanks to everyone that helped me