[Gambas-user] non-blinding theme

kevinfishburne kevinfishburne at ...1887...
Sat Apr 12 07:53:02 CEST 2008

Benoit Minisini wrote:

> Cool. I will add it to the development version.

Awesome, I'm glad you like it. That will be my first open-source
contribution (though a small one). Keep up the good work on Gambas. It's
truly a killer app; I rank it up there with OpenOffice and Apache. I'm
strongly considering adding it as a default installed app on the PCs I sell.
Have a good weekend everyone.

-----
Kevin Fishburne, Eight Virtues
www:  http://sales.eightvirtues.com http://sales.eightvirtues.com
e-mail:  mailto:sales at ...1887... sales at ...1887...
phone: (770) 853-6271