[Gambas-user] Help getting error I cant find why

Stephen Bungay sbungay at ...981...
Thu Apr 10 04:34:01 CEST 2008

   Or use a MySQL table, and to heck with messing around with text
files, strings, and splitting things into arrays. Generate the random
number  and fetch a result set from the table for the record that has
the cooresponding unique ID.

Steve.