[Gambas-user] Libraries for 2.4.1

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Apr 9 17:39:53 CEST 2008

On mercredi 9 avril 2008, Pino Zollo wrote:
> I am still tying to compile Gambas2 2.4.1 ....
> ./configure complains that can not find :
>
> libintl.so
> libiconv.so
> and
> libqte-mt.so
>
> I am using Debian 4.0 r3
>
> On the Debian site I could not find any of these,
> except /usr/lib/readable_libintl.so in the package gettext (which is
> already installed on my system)
>
> Any idea ?
>
> Ciao
>
> Pino

On my Mandriva, libiconv.so does not exist as its contents are already located
inside the system C library.

But not libintl.so: so you must install another development package.

As for libqte-mt.so, it is not important if you don't want to develop with
QT/Embedded for embedded platforms.

Benoit Minisini