[Gambas-user] Settings bug

Jaap Cramer jaap_cramer at ...67...
Mon Apr 7 15:04:02 CEST 2008

I use the gb.settings module to save some data. I dont know what you want to now? I use Gambas 2.4.1
The data for my project are (as is default) stored in ~/.config/gambas/aplicationname.conf. Since my program is called 'hebr3' the config file is called also hebr3.conf

to save and re-use the window-state of my program I use
form.x = Settings["form/x"]
the same for .y, .h, and .w

My question is, why there is no configfile created when my friend runs my project in AndLinux. If I run that project in Ubuntu there is a configfile created, if none exist. Could this be a Gambas bug in gb.Settings? Or maybe a AndLinux bug?

I hope its more clear now...

Jaap