[Gambas-user] gambas2-2.4.1 compilation

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Sat Apr 5 17:08:36 CEST 2008

Pino Zollo ha scritto:
> Alle 13:18, venerdì 4 aprile 2008, hai scritto:
>> Hi Pino,
>> You just have to install all the "devel" packages for the libraries you
>> need.
>> Take a look at the README, or pop over to
>> http://gambasdoc.org/help/readme?view
>> for the latest info on what goes with which component.
>>
> Thanks  Richard,
>
> when I did install Gambas2 2.0 from .deb it did install also from the
> distribution disks about 350Kb of -dev libraries.
>
> I thought that it were enough..
>
> I have installed other -dev (for PostgreSQL and MySQL) and run
> again ./configure -C .
> Again I get the message that it will not compile Postgresql and Mysql
> modules...maybe versions are not the good ones ?
> I have Debian 4.0 at last r3 revision.
>
> Ciao
> Pino

Hello, Pino.
Did you look at this page before compiling?
http://gambasdoc.org/help/install/debian?show

Here is a list of dependencies for Debian.

P.S.:
I think that you are italian, isn't it? ;-)
If yes, please take a look at www.gambas-it.org where you will find a
site interely in italian with a forum where you will be able to ask any
question you want ;-)

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software

Co-fondatore di Gambas-it.org
Il sito di riferimento della comunità italiana degli utenti di Gambas
www.gambas-it.org