[Gambas-user] gambas2-2.4.1 compilation

Pino Zollo pinozollo at ...626...
Sat Apr 5 14:27:50 CEST 2008

Alle 13:18, venerdì 4 aprile 2008, hai scritto:
> Hi Pino,
> You just have to install all the "devel" packages for the libraries you
> need.
> Take a look at the README, or pop over to
> http://gambasdoc.org/help/readme?view
> for the latest info on what goes with which component.

Thanks  Richard,

when I did install Gambas2 2.0 from .deb it did install also from the
distribution disks about 350Kb of -dev libraries.

I thought that it were enough..

I have installed other -dev (for PostgreSQL and MySQL) and run
again ./configure -C .
Again I get the message that it will not compile Postgresql and Mysql
modules...maybe versions are not the good ones ?
I have Debian 4.0 at last r3 revision.

Ciao
Pino