[Gambas-user] How to remove the marquee of a list (ie the highlighted line color)

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Tue Apr 1 22:51:38 CEST 2008

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:22:09 am Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On mardi 1 avril 2008, richard terry wrote:
> > On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 01:21:17 pm you wrote:
> >
> > Stiill can't get this to work - I get an overflow error the minute I
> > introduce
>
> No, you get a "stack overflow" error I guess. Do you know what it is?

Well, not really, except when I programmed in FORTH we used to use a 'stack'
and a return stack to plonk numbers/addresses etc  on for later use. I guess
its a space limited hole that when it gets filled up it complains.

Whatever the case I can't get it to work, I'll try and make a little project
up to illustrate in the next few days
.

Richard