[Gambas-user] Hyperlinks

David Paleino d.paleino at ...626...
Fri Sep 28 21:37:21 CEST 2007

Il giorno Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:52:25 +0200
Benoit Minisini <gambas at ...1...> ha scritto:

> Anyway, you should use a GridView, ...

Some news: I've used a GridView, but it misses an essential (for me) feature.
With the ColumnView, when the cell's content is bigger than the column's width,
this automatically expands, and the horizontal scrollbar appears.
With GridView, seems like this doesn't happen: the content is just cut out, and
if I try to resize a column, the scrollbar appears only when the column I'm
resizing goes out of the border.

Hope you can help me,
David

--